Performance Monitoring was developed to improve upon the traditional audit process. Similar to, this is the inevitable evolution of the conventional parking facility audit. Designed by TPN, it changes the way audits can be conducted. We analyze the facility data and processes, providing guidance and experience to constantly improve operations.
A technology-driven solution, Performance Monitoring creates a more real-time, ongoing collaboration between the owner, the operator, and the auditors. Using your current parking equipment, we focus on current and future operations, protecting and increasing parking revenue.
TPN remotely monitors your facility, providing succinct reports (monthly or quarterly) as well as in-depth analysis, created in a client friendly layout. As all inclusive, yet less costly than a traditional audit, Performance Monitoring focuses on immediate positive impact and continual improvement of your parking operations.
After reviewing and analyzing the Performance Monitoring results, we provide expertise and guidance to the facility’s operator. The property manager is provided a report that allows him or her to get a quick overview of operations and key areas of focus in under a minute. Our report also allows you to dig deeper with pertinent statistical data that makes it easy to monitor monthly trends. It helps bridge the gap between the property owner and parking operator. Complete facility understanding and oversight with the click of your mouse.
Since its recent inception and use by top property managers, the Performance Monitoring review program has provided proven revenue increasing results:
- Identifying active and used garage access devices that were not billed
- Discovering unauthorized discounted monthly parking
- Eliminating rolling grace periods with no customer service issues
- Reducing unaccounted for tickets as a percentages of total tickets distributed
- Comparing actual vs. budgeted management statement line items
- Modifying inadequate exception log procedures that had resulted in lost transient revenue
- Identifying customers and employees not parking in designated nested areas and instead parking in revenue producing transient spaces
Below is a portion of a sample report.
Let us answer any questions you may have:
or 866-454-1950 x7